Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 3

I will start by saying that day 2 was good. Had the usual breakfast/lunch, and ate dinner at my parents, which are also participating in this experiment. Dinner was composed of a delicious lentil and spinach soup, baked fish (tilapia?) and spinach salad with carrots and olive oil/balsamic vinegar sauce. Good stuff.

I couldn't resist weighing myself this morning, and was surprisingly pleased: I lost 5lbs in the two days I have been on this regimen!!! Hopefully, this is a sign of more good thing to come.

As for the cold factor: still using the icepack for 30 mins, but this morning I was so chilled (thank you canadian winter) that i just couldn't go through with the cold shower.

Also, drinking coffee with cream and no sugar isn't as horrible as I thought it might be!

I'm a happy camper, got some great news today :)

2 comments:

  1. I have to resist, I don't want to weigh myself before the end of the week. I want to see <> number on the scale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shouldn't have peeked either, but I couldn't resist!!!
    I'm hoping for BIG numbers for all of us!!!

    ReplyDelete